Private Yoga Coaching is Erin’s specialty. Sessions include a customized Yoga practice for you, but are open to include Reiki, Guided Meditation, Crystal Healing, and Medical Grade Essential Oils. Taking a studio yoga class has it’s many gifts, but there are unique benefits absorbed in private yoga instruction:
1. Private lessons are a great way for beginners to gain a solid foundation of integrated breathing and correct alignment techniques.
2. Your ability to ask questions as they arise, and to receive immediate feedback, is an effective way to cultivate a safe and beneficial practice.
3. Never the same routine. Because I am fully focused on you, I will concentrate on what you need and want to explore, and will always invite you to experience even more.
4. “Private” does not necessarily mean “solo.” I encourage clients to bring family or friends to make the experience personal, but also shared.
5. Avoiding long travel time to inconvenient class locations at static times. For your private lessons, I will meet you when and where you want-even if that changes each week.
6. As always, I will provide you with everything you need for class: mats, straps, blocks, music (or silence), customized routines, and a knowledgeable, friendly voice to guide you through your yoga practice.
A great way to bring people together is through a specialized class or workshop. Classes can be 1-2 hours long, as a one-time experience or over the course of several weeks. All you need is a group of people, and a large room or communal space. Erin offers mats, blocks, straps, blankets and eye pillows. Available classes include:
Yoga for the Bridal Party – calm the nerves on the big day (or day before) with yoga for the bridal party. Class is tailored to the group.
Fundamentals of Yoga– a class focused on the basics of yoga including pranayama, meditation and alignment in the most popular poses.
Gentle Kripalu & Restorative Yoga – a relaxing class that begins with a gentle stretch and movement sequence. The second half offers restorative postures and the ending is an extended savasana with optional lavender eye pillows.
Chair Yoga- a class built around a chair to make yoga accessible to all. Great for people who work in an office all day, or for seniors.
Restorative Yoga and Reiki – Erin’s signature workshop experience that she has been offering for years. This experience will start with gentle movements to transition into a restorative yoga sequence. During each pose you will receive hands on Reiki assist.
For more information on private yoga sessions, please email Erin directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.